Mid week options: on-line and available for you to access now
As well as our on-line Sunday services at 9am, 10.30am and 6.30pm there are a range of other groups, courses and events still taking place at St Paul's each week - so whatever your age or stage of life or faith there is something for you. If you aren't sure - just get in touch and we'll help you figure out what may be best for you right now.
For more information on any on-line service or event - you can always email or call our reception team: email@example.com or 01306 743378 (mornings). Our email is still being checked daily - that's the best way to get in touch.
Tues Prayer Meetings
- we'd love you to join us for any of our prayer meetings. To receive the access link and password please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tues: 9am - Zoom prayer and bible readings (30 mins)
Alpha begins next Weds at 10am & 7.30pm
8pm - Zoom prayer - praying for needs and requests (intercessory prayer) for
our community and world (1 hour)
8pm - Zoom prayer - more Spirit led in the moment prayer (1 hour)
Wednesday Morning - Mid-week Prayer - Join us on-line at 10am for a short time of reflection and prayer
- sign up to follow this course on-line
- over 2,000 people have started this course since lockdown began.
Prayer Course -
Our 24/7 Prayer course has now finished. If this is something that interests you, do get in touch as we may run another course in the future: email@example.com
In the meantime, why not go to https://prayercourse.org/toolshed/
to see great ideas for praying and being with God and if you want to read more why not order 'How to pray' by Pete Greig which is packed full of stories and teaching on how you can pray.
Contemplative prayer Course
- We are excited to be planning a short 4 week course to explore contemplative prayer We will talk about what we mean by this and practice doing it.
If you would like to sign up please email firstname.lastname@example.org
giving any preference for which evening you would prefer Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday. Moya Weeks is hoping to begin w/c 27th July.
Parenting for Faith
Focus: Parenting 0-11s.
Our initial course has now finished, but there are a network of parents with young families at St Paul's who meet during normal times and have remained connected during the current pandemic. Do get in touch with Oli if this course is of interest or if you'd just like to connect with others.
- We had hoped to run The Marriage course at St Paul's during our Summer Term, however this hasn't been possible. Do get in touch if this is a course that you would like to take part in once we are able to run it: email@example.com
St Paul's Small Groups/Home Groups
- many are continuing to meet virtually each week - Small Groups are the main focus for a whole range of church activities, including worship and prayer, love and care, outreach, social action and practical support.
Different groups meet during the day and most evenings during the week. There are small groups particularly for men or for women and mixed groups. Please contact our small group coordinator Sylvia Yelland on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. Alternatively, call our church office on 01306 743378, leave a message and someone will call you back.
Click here to read other News & Notices
Click here to join one of our live services from the comfort of your own home
Click here to read our church family email sent out last Friday
Email us if you need help and support, if you need food, if you are feeling isolated or self-isolating and need help or would simply like to chat or pray with someone - email: email@example.com (or if you don't have access to email - call us and leave a message and we will get back to you - 01306 743378)