News and prayer
Below are our newsletters for the last few months, which also contain prayer requests:
February 2021 newsletter
January 2021 newsletter
December 2020 newsletter
November 2020 newsletter
October 2020 newsletter
September 2020 newsletter
August 2020 newsletter
July 2020 newsletter
June 2020 newsletter
May 2020 newsletter
April 2020 newsletter
March 2020 newsletter
If you would like to receive these automatically then please contact email@example.com and you will receive them, along with weekly news from the church as a whole.
- In February, a team travelled to India to learn about Tearfund's work there in relation to anti-trafficking. Click here
to see their blog and read about their reflections on this in the April 2020 newsletter
, or listen to their chat to Alex about this trip
- the big news this year was the trip to New Hope in Kenya. Ruth lead this trip, so be sure to read the feedback in the September newsletter, it might inspire you to join the next mission trip.
- this year proved another busy one, with three trips to France, two in aid of refugees and one to help plant a church.
- All that Jazz music and Quiz night raised £1,250 for the work of New Generation in Burundi. Peter Nevins, then our curate, travels annually to lecture at the Bujumbura University and work with New Generation Burundi - an organisation formed to help street children.
- During the year, the team carried out several trips to a charity warehouse at Calais, taking donated food supplies at which point 1,500 unaccompanied minors were increasingly isolated in an area of the partly-cleared Jungle refugee camp. Local schools and churches sent their harvest festival gifts with us, and members of the church family helped out at the warehouse as well as delivering.
Please email news items or prayer requests to the Worldchurch@stpaulsdorking.org.uk