Click here to join one of our live services from the comfort of your own home
Email us if you need help and support, if you need food, if you are feeling isolated or self-isolating and need help or would simply like to chat or pray with someone - email: email@example.com
Our love and prayers are with you all as we live through this extraordinary time. There are many ways we can be active as a church while our communities become increasingly shut down. The church is not shut down, even though, as you may have heard, our Archbishops have suspended public worship and closed the building. Here is our latest update :-
1) On Sundays for the foreseeable future we will not gather to worship together on site at church, but we will all BE church together, even though we are dispersed. We will have a live video stream
that you can join in with at home. This will happen each Sunday for our 9.00 Communion service and our 10.30 Informal Worship service. There will be the normal team leading, preaching, and leading worship music. None of us have ever done this before, so please join in at home and do bear with us if we need to iron out any teething issues. There will be no 6.30 service.
2) Pastoral List: If you are ill or caring for an ill person please follow government advice and isolate yourself at home. If you need to do this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
so we can try and care for you pastorally and practically. If you are in the 'vulnerable' category and are isolating, again please let us know. We are also building a list of church members who are well, and who are wanting to offer their help to contact or support isolated people in the community. Please email your name and contact details to email@example.com
3) We are sending out a new-style weekly email every Friday from us to help support your spiritual life and growth, your community participation and your Christian service in the months to come. There will be all kinds of resources for every stage of life and faith. Sign up by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our email list.
4) Thursday evening John's Gospel bible studies. Join in with St John's North Holmwood for Thursday evening bible study by emailing Peter Nevins email@example.com and he will send you joining instructions for the zoom online system.
5) Tuesday evening prayer meetings are happening by zoom at 8pm. To join in email Maggie White (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the zoom instructions.
It is important that everyone follows the health advice which the government is updating regularly. Click here for more detailed advice: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com